Billing, Insurance & Financial Assistance
Pay Your Bill Online
Follow this link to Pay Your Bill Online or call 805-879-8900 to reach the Cottage Health Billing Service Department
When you come to the hospital, to ensure your bill is processed correctly, please bring:
- Your insurance or Medicare card.
- Identification, such as a California driver's license or identification card.
- Cash, check or credit card (Visa or MasterCard) for co-payments and/or deductibles. For co-payment or deductible amounts, please contact the Cottage Health Admitting Department at 805- 682-7111, Ext. 53688.
Admission and Discharge Payments
The admission deposit pays your portion of the estimated bill. The deposit can be paid by cash, check or credit card (Visa or MasterCard). If you wish to discuss financial arrangements before admission, please call:
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital at 805-681-6484
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital and Cottage Rehabilitation Hospital at 805-682-7111 ext. 53688
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital at 805-688-6431
Payments can be made at the Cottage Health billing office:
6550 Hollister Avenue, Goleta, second floor.
Office hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The Customer Service Department can be reached at 805-879-8900.
You can also pay online by Visa or MasterCard.
You may also handle payment with the hospital cashier:
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital: 6:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.