At the new Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital, you can receive advanced imaging services close to home. New technology has helped us speed up some of our procedures. All images we take are digital. That means it’s faster for us to share those images with your doctors.
Quality You Can Count On
Our Diagnostic Imaging Department is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) for CT and mammography. SYVCH’s imaging specialists are ACR board certified and you can count on us for quality images and personal care.
If your doctor suggests an imaging procedure, stay local with Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital, which also has easy parking and access. Our hospital offers a wide range of imaging services.
- Ultrasound, including vascular and obstetric (OB) studies - New SonoSite Ultrasound machine is an entirely new approach to clinical ultrasound as it is an all-in-one standup kiosk featuring imaging and educational resources.
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Digital mammograms (breast X-rays)
- DXA bone density tests
- Fluoroscopy (TV-like X-rays)
- Special procedures, such as pain management injections
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with our Diagnostic Imaging Department, please call
805-686-3967. Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
When it’s time for your mammogram – choose the experienced imaging staff at Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital. Remember – Your Mammogram – Your Choice!
- Easy scheduling and flexible Monday - Friday hours
- Provides comprehensive visibility and clear images
- Board certified technologists with an average of 17 years of clinical experience
- Improved Visualization for dense breasts
The Selenia Digital Mammography System
The Selenia Digital Mammography system from Hologic is now the standard for screening breast cancer and provides many benefits including the following:
- Revolutionary imaging technology that provides comprehensive visibility and incredibly clear images to enable the early detection of breast cancer and other conditions.
- Images that are immediately available for diagnosis. there is no film, so nothing has to be developed.
- Although the procedure is similar to traditional film mammography, digital imaging is less time-consuming and there is less exposure to radiation.
- Improved visualization of breast tissue for women with dense breasts and younger women undergoing hormone replacement therapy.
- The radiologist has an advanced ability to manipulate the image and to enhance or magnify calcifications in order to analyze difficult-to-see tumors more effectively.