Ridley-Tree Center for Wound Management
Take the Next Step
Find out what you need to know about care and treatment for your wound at Cottage’s Ridley-Tree Center for Wound Management. To talk with our wound care coordinator call (805) 696-7920.
Our expert team of licensed physicians and specially trained staff understand that there are many factors that may delay or prevent wounds from healing.
The Ridley-Tree Center for Wound Management at Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital, and Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital, serves more than 13,000 patients a year providing a full range of patient centered services for effective wound treatment and management.
Ridley-Tree Center for Wound Management - Goleta
351 S. Patterson Ave.
Goleta, CA 93111
Good Land. New Hospital. Great Wound Center.
Opening in August, the new hospital will provide an expanded, modern facility and advanced technologies with four new hyperbaric oxygen therapy chambers in the award-winning Ridley-Tree Center for Wound Management. Our wound center—the only one on California’s Central Coast to achieve multiple year designations from The Joint Commission for wound management and treatment —also received the:
- Gold Seal of Approval™ from The Joint Commission, America’s foremost independent healthcare accrediting agency. Our Wound Center is one of only three centers in California and one of 21 in the nation to earn this prestigious award. The award is given to the best centers providing a measureable, high quality of care with superior patient outcomes.
- National Award of Excellence and Center of Distinction designations from Healogics, the nation’s largest provider of advanced wound care services. This means our center achieved outstanding clinical outcomes for twelve consecutive months including patient satisfaction higher than 92 percent and a minimum wound healing rate of at least 91 percent within 30 median days to heal.
Wound Management Services & Treatments
Choose Cottage’s Ridley-Tree Center for Wound Management when you need:
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Nutritional support
- Limb Preservation
- Support surface recommendations
- Compression therapy
How You Benefit
Starting with a complete physical exam and assessment of the wound, our team asks about your medical history and overall health to develop a treatment plan that works for you. Our comprehensive, individualized plans include wound care products, assistive devices and detailed at-home wound care instructions along with a plan for ongoing follow-up care. Our approach works -- with healing rates above the national average and the highest patient satisfaction rate.
You Benefit From:
- Extensive education about your specific situation. Because of our extensive training, we understand that there may be underlying medical conditions related to your healing and we work with you to provide education and lifestyle adjustments that continue to help the healing process once you are home.
- A compassionate approach to care that focuses on your individual needs, begins with conservative measures and results in high patient satisfaction.
- Direct attention of our board certified physicians—from initial evaluation, diagnosis and development of a care plan tailored for your specific situation, through treatment, rehabilitation and long-term guidance for lifelong care of your wound and related medical conditions.