Local IHOPs Offer Free Pancakes
Benefit for Cottage Children’s Medical Center
IHOP restaurants in Santa Barbara County and San Luis Obispo County will be celebrating National Pancake Day on Tuesday, March 7, and will be offering guests a FREE short stack of buttermilk pancakes when they make a donation to Cottage Children’s Medical Center, a member of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
Each year, IHOP partners with Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals on this fundraising event. Since 2006, IHOP National Pancake Day has raised approximately $15 million to provide life-saving treatment, programs and medical equipment for young patients.
Enjoy a short stack of pancakes on March 7 and make a donation to help children fighting illness and injury at Cottage Children’s Medical Center.
WHEN: Tuesday, March 7, 2017
TIME: 7 am to 7 pm
In southern Santa Barbara area:
- 1701 State Street, Downtown Santa Barbara, 898-1886
- 4765 Calle Real, Santa Barbara (Goleta), 967-3030
- 1114 Casitas Pass Road, Carpinteria, 566-4926
In San Luis Obispo & Santa Maria:
- 212 Madonna Road, San Luis Obispo, 547-9140
- 202 Nicholson Ave, Santa Maria, 925-1513