Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital in Solvang Hosts Free Nutrition Education Classes this Fall
Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital’s Clinical Dietician, Stacey Bailey, will lead free nutrition education classes this autumn. Classes are open to the public and are held in the front conference room at the hospital at 2050 Viborg Road in Solvang. (Schedule below).
Bailey stated, “These free classes are fun and filled with healthy tips to make your autumn eating even better. There’s no RSVP required and we’re very informal.” Bailey joined Cottage Health in 2011 and provides both inpatient and outpatient dietary management and counseling services, as well as assists in the formulation of meal and menu planning.
Nutrition Education Class Schedule
- Friday, September 7, 2018 - 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. – What is the Keto Diet?
- Friday, September 21, 2018 - 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. – Fats & Oils: Facts & Fictions
- Friday, September 28, 2018 - 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. – Healthy Autumn Eating Tips
- Friday, October 12, 2018 - 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. – Sleep and Your Health
- Friday, October 19, 2018 - 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. – Milk: Dare You Do Dairy or Not?
- Friday, October 26, 2018 - 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. – The Sugar Blues (Just in time for Halloween)