Newsroom

  • Cottage Health Top 10 on Fortune List of Best Places to Work

Published on May 10, 2019

Cottage Health Ranks in Top 10 on National Fortune List of Best Places to Work in Health Care

Cottage Health staff smiling at the camera in a hallway at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital

Cottage Health has been selected as one of The Best Places to Work in Health Care for 2019, by research firm Great Place to Work in partnership with Fortune, ranking at #10 on the national list.

Great Place to Work surveys nearly 730,000 employees across the United States to compile its lists of The Best Places to Work in various industries. In the survey analysis, 85 percent of a company’s ranking reflects what employees say about their experiences of trust and reaching their full potential as part of their organization. The remaining 15 percent of the rank is based on employee assessments of company innovation, values and leadership.

Of the Cottage employees surveyed, 92 percent rated Cottage Health as a great place to work, and 93 percent responded that their work has special meaning. More information about the Cottage survey results can be found at www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/1322741.

“We are thrilled to be recognized as one of the top 10 Best Places to Work in Health Care,” said Ron Werft, President and CEO of Cottage Health. “Our employees are exceptionally dedicated and passionate about caring for patients and for each other.”

Cottage Health E-Living SignupCottage Health E-Living Newsletter

Sign up for Cottage Health’s FREE Health E-Living newsletter. This digital resource is full of events, healthy tips and nutritional information to help you on your wellness journey.

Media and Public Relations Contact

Maria Zate, Manager of Public Relations

Phone: 805-879-8986

Email: mzate@sbch.org