Swim Safety Sunday
Protect your children. Join us for a fun, FREE water aware safety fair.
Drowning is the leading cause of death for children 1-4 years of age and one of the leading causes until age 18.
- Swim assessments for your child
- Hands-only CPR and Stop the Bleed tourniquet training
- Education on water safety, skin cancer prevention and local resources for swim lessons
- Interactive fun activities
- Giveaways including a raffle for free swim lessons, water watcher tags and sunscreen
Free of charge. Open to all ages.
For more information, email Gena Topping at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a printable flier for Swim Safety Sunday