For 30 years, Santa Barbara’s Senior Expo has been a premier health fair and services exposition for older adults and caretakers. This year’s Expo offers an exciting new array of services and activities for seniors and those who care for them.
More than 900 seniors attend the Senior Expo which features free flu shots, fitness testing, more than 120 exhibit booths offering education and information, music, food, volunteer opportunities and activities for seniors, as well as presentations on the latest products and services for local seniors and their caregivers.
Exhibitors have included financial services, residential facilities, travel clubs, health care providers, home care services, government agencies, local nonprofits, and many more. The Senior Expo is the best ticket in town for Santa Barbara’s seniors and caregivers in our community.
- 110+ Exhibitors Serving Seniors & Caregivers
- Free Flu Shots for Seniors 55+
- Health Screenings & Healthy Living Information
- Onsite Voter Registration
- Yoga & Fitness Workshops
- Caregiver Café – Relax and discuss your concerns with a caregiver support expert.
- Free snack and beverages!
For more information visit - www.SeniorExpoSB.com