Cottage Rehabilitation Hospital Foundation
E-Mail Thomas Reeg, Foundation Administrator, or call 805-569-8999, Ext. 82143.
Cottage Rehabilitation Hospital Foundation helps provide exceptional services for people with disabilities.
With your donations, the foundation supports Cottage Rehabilitation Hospital, which gives hope to people after amputations, stroke, brain and spinal cord injuries and many other challenges.
Our hospital’s expert doctors, nurses and therapists help patients make breakthroughs each day. We help people learn to walk and speak again. We help overcome obstacles and pain. We return people to lives that are rewarding and fulfilling. And our support goes well beyond their stay with us at the hospital.
We also offer our patients and their caregivers services after they return home. And we reach out to the Central Coast community to help people with disabilities in many ways. Each summer, we put on a Junior Wheelchair Sports Camp for kids, one of our favorite times of the year.
To do all this and give our patients the best care and solutions, we count on your gifts to Cottage Rehabilitation Hospital Foundation.
Help us Offer Hope
- You can give to the Cottage Rehabilitation Hospital Foundation online, over the phone, or by mail.
- There are several ways to give. That includes cash, securities, real estate, in your will and through an endowment. Some planned giving options offer you benefits as well.
- We are a not-for-profit group. All gifts are tax-deductible.
Our Key Areas of Focus
The foundation supports these Cottage Rehabilitation Hospital programs:
- Assistive Technology Center
- Coast Caregiver Resource Center
- Junior Wheelchair Sports Camp
- Keck Center for Outpatient Services
- Empowerment through Medical Rehabilitation
- Outlook Group
- Project Re-Entry
- Patient Assistance
- Think First Injury Prevention
- Stroke Education Classes
2020 Cottage Rehabilitation Hospital Foundation Board
Renée Nordstrand, Chair
Danielle Kent, Past Chair
Lailan McGrath, Vice Chair
William Werts, Secretary
Karen Hickman, Treasurer
Melinda Staveley, President Emerita
Sharon Basham, MD
Philip Delio, MD
Ashley Parker Snider