2022-2023 Academic Year Applications
Cottage Children’s Medical Center Pediatric Residency Program is no longer accepting applications for externships for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Pediatric Residency Program Externships
For More Information
400 W. Pueblo St,
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Four-week externships are available to fourth-year medical students. At this time, we are not offering rotations to third-year medical students.
- Complete the application form.
- E-mail the completed application and your CV to Sabrina Orfalea email@example.com.
- Once the application has been submitted, you can anticipate a response via email within 10-15 business days.
- Decisions regarding externships are at the discretion of the Program Director.
- We will not need you to contact your school for any documentation until you are approved for a rotation.
- In the event that you are approved, we will require the following:
- Signed externship contract that will be provided by the program coordinator once approved.
- A current letter of good standing
- Proof of malpractice insurance
- Negative TB test resulted within one year of rotation dates
- Current flu vaccination record
- Current COVID-19 vaccination and booster record
Free housing is offered to rotating students, but is subject to availability. If housing is not available for the rotation dates requested, the extern must secure their own housing.