Requesting Your Medical Records
Health Information Management hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. We are available to answer any questions during business hours via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 805-569-7306.
Patients may request copies of their medical records from Health Information Management (HIM) by completing the necessary authorization form.
Request Medical Records Online
Click the button below to submit your request electronically.
Request Your Medical Records
For Healthcare Providers
Request Medical Records
Electronic Health Records via MyChart
Cottage Health offers a secure electronic health record to help patients understand and manage their care. Cottage Health's MyChart provides immediate access to your medical records.
Follow this link to download the Patient Portal/Proxy Access Request form
For a Spanish version follow this link - Solicitud de Acceso al Portal/Apoderado Para Pacientes
With a Cottage Health MyChart Account, you can:
- Receive lab results online for most tests
- Monitor health trends
- View appointment summaries
- Message your doctor or provider for Cottage Health outpatient or clinic visits
- Access your child’s immunization records and growth charts.
- View prescriptions for your medications
- Request and receive copies of your medical records
- Pay your bill
- Manage and update your demographic and insurance information
- Check in for your appointments
- Fill out forms and questionnaires online in advance of your appointment
- Access your health information using your Android™, Apple Watch®, Apple iPhone®, iPad® or other smart tablet or device.
Submitting Requests by Mail, Fax, or Email
For offline medical records requests, follow the link below to download a form. Complete the form, including dates of service needed, and sign it. Please read the forms carefully before you sign them.
Authorization to Disclose Health Information form
Autorización Para la Revelación de Información Médica
The completed Authorization forms requesting copies of your medical records may be submitted via any of these options:
Mail: Cottage Health, HIM Department
P.O. Box 689, 400 West Pueblo Street,
Santa Barbara CA 93102-0689