Use and Share Your Evaluation Findings
This last step in conducting an evaluation involves developing recommendations and thinking creatively about how best to share your findings and recommendations. In this step, you’ll think through questions like:
- What recommendations do we want to make?
- What actions should be taken based on what we learned?
- With whom should we share our evaluation findings?
- What findings will interest different stakeholder groups? How will we reach them?
- When should we share recommendations so they are timely and have maximum effect?
Why Use and Share Your Findings?
By providing a deeper and richer understanding of your program, you can build on what's working and develop new strategies for what's not. The many reasons to communicate your findings include: