At Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital, we make outpatient infusions easy and convenient. Home to a highly experienced team of nurses and pharmacists, we work closely with your physician to provide you with an individualized plan of care.
We recognize you are more than just a patient; you are a person with a full life to live.
When infusion treatment is needed, our dedicated suite offers the convenience and comfort of being close to home, along with our infusion team providing compassionate, expert service.
Patient safety is a top priority for us, and our pharmacist is available to assist the physician with dosing and medication selection. Flexible hours are available to meet the needs and medical requirements of our patients needing specialty medication infusions or patients who need blood product transfusions.
- Available with physician orders
- Accommodates two patients in specially designed recliners, each with its own television and Internet access available
- Offering central line care – maintenance flushes, dressing changes and lab draws
- Service provided in consultation with hospital pharmacist
- Flexible hours to meet the needs of the infusion patient
- Medication infusions offered are antibiotics, and specialty infusions such as Iron, Remicade, IVIG, TYSABRI, Ocrevus, Orencia, Rituxan, Entyvio, and Xolair
- Blood products including Packed Cells and Platelets
- Unit has been recognized for consistent top scores in patient satisfaction