Meet the Doctors – Free Heart Health Seminar
Join us at our next Free Meet the Doctors seminar to learn about conditions of the heart and the latest treatment options. The healthy conversations include a presentation by a cardiovascular surgeon affiliated with the Cottage Heart and Vascular Center, followed by ample time for questions.
The Heart and Vascular Center at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital is a nationally recognized regional destination for cardiovascular expertise and medical management of complex heart and vascular conditions.
Meet the Doctor Events
- Hotel Corque, 400 Alisal Road, Solvang, CA
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Cottage affiliated surgeon, Dr. Peter Baay will discuss the latest in procedures and technology, and what the future might hold in cardiothoracic surgery.
- To register call, 1-844-51-HEART or follow this link to register online
- Light snacks will be provided
Patient Testimonials - Watch Their Stories
Denise was enjoying a normal Saturday when she suddenly collapsed and went into cardiac arrest. At the hospital, she was diagnosed with Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy and an irregular heartbeat which eventually caused her heart to stop beating. Specialists at the Cottage Heart and Vascular Center inserted a pacemaker to help control Denise’s heart rhythm.
Watch Denise's Story
Evelyn Alberts, 90, was too high risk for open heart surgery. She chose to undergo the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) procedure at the Cottage Heart & Vascular Center.
Watch Evelyn's Story