Expertise to Care for Your Brain & Spine
You and your primary physician will work with SBNI’s board-certified neurologists and neurosurgeons and our specially trained nurses, therapists and support team members. You’ll receive an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment tailored to your needs.
Request an Appointment
To find out more about neuroscience care and treatment at the Cottage Health's Neuroscience Institute (SBNI), or to request an appointment, please call our neuroscience care center at 1-844-282-7246.
Neuroscience Services We Offer
Choose Santa Barbara Neuroscience Institute for the medical expertise to help prevent and care for a wide range of neurologic conditions. Cottage Health neuroscience clinical services include:
- Brain and Spinal Tumor Program – Evaluation and treatment of tissue masses in the brain and spine
- Cottage Center for Advanced Imaging (CCAI) – Innovative technology that delivers detailed images for diagnosis and treatment
- Neurointerventional radiology – Noninvasive or minimally invasive procedures to diagnose and treat blood vessel condition of the head, neck and spine
- Neurology – Care for conditions of the brain and nervous system
- Neurosurgical spine and back care, including orthopedic services – Procedures to treat conditions of the spine and spinal nerves
- Neurovascular diseases – Blood vessel conditions of the brain and spine
- Neurovascular surgery – Biplane angiography and other procedures to address conditions of the nerves, veins and arteries
- Stroke care – Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center from the Joint Commission – the nation’s leading independent health care agency - and the 2020 Gold Plus Quality achievement award with Target: Stroke Elite Plus Honor Roll from the American Heart/Stroke Association
Support for Your Journey
As you move from initial evaluation to treatment, recovery and return to function, your expert Cottage neuroscience care team walks with you every step of the way. You benefit from our extensive support services, such as:
In addition, our neuroscience research contributes to real-world solutions that your SBNI care team brings to your treatment.