To reach your nurse navigator, please contact Kate Moesker at 1-805-324-9235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The journey through cancer can be complex and confusing. The nurse navigator at Cottage Health will be your guide and advocate from diagnosis to survivorship.
Facing a cancer diagnosis is a life-altering event that often brings emotional toil and overwhelming disbelief, not only for the patient, but for their loved ones.
Because of this, your nurse navigator will provide you with information focused specifically on your diagnosis and treatment plan. As the liaison between you and the rest of your healthcare team, the nurse navigator ensures that your particular care needs are met.
Kate Moesker, RN - Nurse Navigator
Watch an introduction to Kate Moesker, RN - our nurse navigator.
At Cottage Health, your nurse navigator will facilitate timely referrals, tests, and treatments, and connect you with resources you may need. Whether it is answering questions about your treatment plans, or securing transportation to a doctor’s appointment, the nurse navigator is here to support you.
Partner in Your Cancer Journey
Most importantly, she/he will be your partner in your cancer journey, here to provide you with peace of mind so that you can focus on your recovery.
- Guide and advocate throughout your cancer care.
- Serve as liaison between you and your healthcare team.
- Collaborate with members of your healthcare team to develop an individualize treatment plan.
- Provide focused, easy-to-understand education on your diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Facilitate timely referrals, tests, and treatments.
- Connect you with resources and supportive services in the community.
- Promote overall wellness before, during, and after treatment.