Foot & Ankle Care
Take the Next Step
Find out what you need to know about care and treatment for your bones and joints at Cottage Center for Orthopedics. Meet our expert team, make an appointment or talk with our orthopedic care center by calling toll-free: 1-855-366-7246.
Your feet, toes and ankles work together to let you walk, run, jump, play and move with flexibility every day. Problems with these lower extremities can happen from overuse, wear and tear, sport-related injuries, shoes that don’t fit well or other issues.
Conditions We Treat
Choose Cottage Health when you need expert care for a broad range of conditions affecting the feet, toes and ankles, including:
- Arthritis – Wear and tear on bones and joints in the toes, feet or ankles
- Bunion - The formation of a bony bump at the joint of the big toe, often leading to pain and redness. Smaller bunion called (bunionettes) can develop on the joint of the small toe.
- Bursitis – Inflammation of thin sacs that lie between bones and soft tissue near a joint
- Dislocations or separations – Joints that have moved out of place
- Fallen arches – Flat feet
- Fractures – Broken bones
- Rheumatoid arthritis – Chronic inflammation of joints
- Sesamoiditis or sesamoid injuries – Overuse or breaks in sesamoid bones embedded in the tendons below the big toe from increased pressure on the ball of the foot
- Sport-related injuries, including turf toe – Overextension of the soft tissue surrounding the big toe joint
- Sprains and strains – Torn or damaged ligaments in a joint
- Tendinitis – Irritation from overuse, traumatic or repetitive injury, especially of the peroneal tendon and the Achilles tendon
- Toe and foot injuries and disorders, including corns, calluses, bunions, plantar warts, hammer toes and ingrown toenails
Services We Offer
At Cottage Center for Orthopedics, you’ll find specialists (orthopedic foot and ankle specialists and podiatrists) who focus on caring for your feet, toes and ankles and who work with you to achieve the best possible outcome. To address your specific situation, you and your care team may take advantage of Cottage Health orthopedic services such as:
Top-Notch Care for Your Feet & Ankles
Patient-centered care for your feet and ankles at Cottage Health means you work directly with our board-certified, fellowship-trained and nationally recognized orthopedic surgeons.
- You and your doctor develop an individual plan of care from discussions of your needs and wants, as well as your diagnosis and options for treatment—starting with the least invasive approaches and taking advantage of the latest technology when it’s appropriate.
- You have fast access to our specialists when an injury or situation demands attention right away, and you’ll find it easy to schedule appointments for follow-up or ongoing care.
Learn more about bone, joint and muscle health in our online Health Library.
Take the Next Step
Meet our affiliated physicians, make an appointment and take the next step toward orthopedic treatment at Cottage Center for Orthopedics. Call our care coordinator toll-free at 1-855-3-NO-PAIN.