Alumni Program - Cottage Residential Center
Take the Next Step
Learn more about our Cottage Residential Center Alumni program and Cottage's substance abuse programs, call (805) 569-7422.
This page will provide a forum, and a resource for ongoing support, guidance, and information about recovery. We will post useful links and information, and we invite you to stay in touch.
We want to acknowledge all the work that you have done toward your recovery, while supporting others in the process. We hope that you have been able to sustain the freedom that sobriety has offered you, and have embraced the independence that a substance-free life gives each of us.
Alumni Meetings and Activities at CRC
- Multi-Family/Alumni Group (for residents, alumni, and their families) - Mondays: 8:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Alumni Group (alumni only) - Wednesdays: 6:15 - 7:15 p.m.
- Gender Groups (alumni and residents) - Thursdays: 6:15 - 7:15 p.m.
- Family Group (alumni families and current families only) - Thursday: 7:30 - 8:45 p.m.
- Alumni Barbecue - First Friday of each month: 12:00 - 2:30 p.m.
- Multi-Family/Alumni Group (for residents, alumni and their families) - Saturdays: 1:15 - 2:15 p.m.
- Family Support Group (families only) - Saturdays: 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- Multi-Family/Alumni Group (for residents, alumni and their families) - Sundays: 1:15 - 2:15 p.m.
- Family Support Group (families only) - Sundays: 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Donate to Cottage Residential Center
Help Cottage Residential Center continue our care.
Please type "Cottage Residential Center" in the Comments box under Payment Information.