Make an Appointment
Please call our scheduling line to make your appointment. 805-569-8993
At the Cottage Pulmonary Hypertension Center, you can learn how to better manage your condition with help from dedicated physicians and other health care providers, including:
- Medical Director - pulmonary and critical care medicine specialist with advanced training in the care of pulmonary hypertension; oversees the PH program in the inpatient and outpatient settings
- Pulmonary Hypertension Registered Nurse Coordinator – Provides comprehensive assessments and patient education for overall health and well-being.
- Physical Therapists – Evaluates posture, muscle function and cardiovascular status. Develops a personalized exercise prescription including aerobic, resistance and flexibility exercises.
- Dietitian – Creates a healthful eating plan that meets your personal nutrition goals.
- Social Workers – Provides emotional support for your well-being, along with referrals for community resources and programs to assist living with chronic illness
- Pharmacist - Reviews and optimizes proper dosing and administration of oral, inhaled and IV medications specific to your treatment.