Request an Appointment
Find out more about spine care and treatment at Cottage Health’s Santa Barbara Neuroscience Institute (SBNI). To request an appointment or for more information call our spine/neuroscience care coordinator at 805-569-7550.
For problems in any part of your neck or spine—bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons or nerves—choose comprehensive spine care at Cottage Health’s Santa Barbara Neuroscience Institute (SBNI).
Comprehensive Spinal Care
Regardless of your spine condition, you’ll benefit from access to our distinguished physicians and the same advanced technology you’d find at large academic medical centers. SBNI spine care services include:
- Brain and Spine Tumor Program – Evaluation and treatment for a wide range of benign, malignant, primary and metastatic brain and spine tumors, including vertebral column tumors, intradural-extramedullary tumors and intramedullary tumors
- Orthopedic surgery – Minimally invasive procedures for conditions related to bones, nerves, and soft tissue in the neck and spine, such as compression fracture or nerve impingement
- Spinal cord injury rehabilitation – Customized therapeutic services such as prosthetics and orthotics, rehabilitation engineering, recreation therapies, vocational resources, support groups and services, driving assessment and more
- Spinal deformity or defect – Evaluation and treatment for conditions such as scoliosis and spondylolisthesis
- Spinal trauma care – Emergency treatment for the back and neck, including spine fracture and complex conditions resulting from injury or accident
Skilled, Multidisciplinary Team
From diagnosis and treatment through rehabilitation and recovery, you’ll work with our multidisciplinary team that includes highly skilled specialists such as:
- Board-certified neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons
- Neuroscience and orthopedic care coordinators
- Nurse navigators
- Rehabilitation specialists and therapists