Cottage Pulmonary Hypertension Care Center
Schedule an Appointment
For more information, call the Cottage Pulmonary Hypertension Center at 805-898-8840.
As one of the first comprehensively accredited Pulmonary Hypertension Care Centers (PHCC) in the country, the Cottage Pulmonary Hypertension Center sets the bar for Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) care.
You will get personal attention from a coordinated team of pulmonary hypertension healthcare professionals who are experts in all forms of PH, including pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
The dedicated team of healthcare professionals within our program offer a wide array of services, including:
- Advanced Diagnostics and treatment of lung conditions and diseases
- Access to advanced therapies in pulmonary hypertension
- Opportunities to enroll in clinical research to further the field of pulmonary hypertension
- Help you to breathe more easily
- Assistance in creating a healthful eating plan that meets your personal nutrition goals
- Connections with community resources and support services
- Help with managing and obtaining complex pulmonary hypertension medications
Awards and Accreditations
The Cottage Pulmonary Hypertension Center was awarded Center of Comprehensive Care (CCC) in 2014, the highest level of accreditation from the Pulmonary Hypertension Association (PHA) and one of the first of its kind in the country.
Providing the highest level of patient care in a safe and knowledgeable environment is what sets apart a CCC from other facilities.
Patient access to clinical research is pivotal to receive and maintain this accreditation and emboldens the science in this field. The ultimate goal to find a sustainable and lasting cure for pulmonary hypertension.
To learn more visit the Cottage Pulmonary Hypertension Center Research page
Pulmonary Hypertension Support Group
Cottage Health's Pulmonary Hypertension Support Group allow you to participate in educational sessions, receive updates on medications, and get peer support & inspiration from others living with PH. Meetings are held each quarter. For more information, call 805-898-8840.