Schedule an Appointment
For more information, call the Cottage Pulmonary Hypertension Center at 805-898-8840.
At the Cottage Pulmonary Hypertension Center, you can learn how to better manage your condition with help from dedicated physicians and other health care providers, including:
- Pulmonary Hypertension Registered Nurse Coordinator – Provides comprehensive assessments and patient education for overall health and well-being.
- Physical Therapists – Evaluates posture, muscle function and cardiovascular status. Develops a personalized exercise prescription including aerobic, resistance and flexibility exercises.
- Dietitian – Creates a healthful eating plan that meets your personal nutrition goals.
- Social Workers – Provides emotional support for your well-being, along with referrals for community resources and programs to assist living with chronic illness
- Pharmacist - Reviews and optimizes proper dosing and administration of oral, inhaled and IV medications specific to your treatment.
- Research Coordinator – Facilitates enrollment in clinical trials at Cottage Health with cutting-edge research.